Some recent updates on the Github:
- Interrupted is now compatible with the Arduino (1.8.4 and above) and Energia (18 and above) IDEs. However you have to cut-and-paste the examples, for now.
- Tasks is also compatible with the Arduino and Energia IDEs, and (maybe) PlatformIO. Ditto caveat about examples.
- uC-Makefile has been updated for the latest Arduino and Energia IDEs. Unfortunately Energia has discontinued support for the Stellarpad, so this option is now busted.
- invaders now compiles under Energia 17, the last release to support Stellarpads.
- WeatherGuy has had an ESP8266 refresh as WifiWeatherGuy. Stay tuned for more information on that.