|TinySensor circuit diagram|
- It uses my 'port' to ATtiny of Maniacbug's excellent RF24 and RF24Network libraries for the NRF24L01 radio.
- It runs for over a year on only a single AAA battery with an NCP1402 3.3v step-up converter.
- It is field-programmable using the TinySafeBoot bootloader and the Arduino IDE, as described previously.
- It costs about €15 per node when prototyped on padboard with breakout boards for the radio and voltage converter.
- RF24 and RF24Network tweaked for ATtiny and Raspberry Pi.
- Modified Arduino SPI library providing SPI emulation on ATtiny.
- A DHT22 library (forked from here) and also tweaked for ATtiny, by removing floating-point.
- Sketches to test the board and set the network address (in EEPROM) and run the hardware in the field.
- A Raspberry Pi program to receive the data and dump it into the database.